Visit Natural Parents Network
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 18, 2013

A Renewed Hope

Today or tomorrow, sometime, I should greet AF. That will mark day 1 of a new cycle and the official start of us trying again. I heard a story today of another couple that has gone through multiple losses like me, after trying for 15 years, and yesterday they got their Rainbow!! I'm so happy! If they can find their rainbow after 15 years of trying and 10 losses, maybe there is still hope for me!! I love hearing happy endings like that!! I would LOVE for that to happen here. Maybe this is why I can't give up? I don't know, but it definitely made me smile and made me ecstatic for them!!

Yesterday was my birthday, which for the most part was not good due to allergies and life junk in general. My husband came home last night around 10:30p and woke me up with a beautiful card and a necklace that had a charm of 2 16th notes on it! My love in life is music. Anyone that knows me, knows that. He wrote the sweetest note in the most amazing card. I honestly LOVE that man!! <3

Tonight, we are going out with some fellow fire wives and their firefighters...and a couple of other friends. It's going to be so much fun! We are going to dinner at BJ's Brewhouse and then to sing karaoke, have drinks, and play pool at Club 155. It promises to be a BLAST!

I'll keep you up to date on our TTC. KYFX that we get our rainbow SOON! I don't know how much longer I can take TTC. It honestly makes me feel crazy. Until next time...

Live, Laugh, Love,

Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment