Visit Natural Parents Network
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Why Can't I Let It Go?

After so many losses, you would think that I could just let go of my desire to have a baby. Even after promising myself I am done, I still dream about having another baby, dream about getting positive pregnancy tests, and still have the desire to try to get pregnant. Why can't I get it through my thick head that it's never going to happen without help? I decided that I would focus on getting everything in the right ranges, chart for a while longer and then look into IUI or IVF, or even surrogacy. I have a while before we can do anything like that, though. It will take a while to raise the money to be able to afford that. So, I will keep blogging about what I am doing to get healthy and to balance hormones, vitamins, and to regulate my cycle. Who knows, maybe it will help someone else get their rainbow or their long awaited baby. Good luck to all of you trying to conceive, no matter your circumstances!!

Live, Laugh, Love,

Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment