Visit Natural Parents Network
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blog Award!

Here are the rules:                                                                      
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award
  2. List 7 things people may not know about you
  3. Pass it on to 5 other bloggers and don't forget to notify them     







I'm extending a "Thank You!" To Nicole from her blog Happily Ever After.  Please check out her blog!  I met Nicole through BabyCenter.  She has been going through some fertility issues and has had a pretty rough go of it.  She has Endometriosis and had to have surgery to have it removed.  She is currently back to TTC, so please, feel free to follow her journey as well!

1.  I have a sister that is 19 months older than me.  She and I grew up extremely close and are still best friends even though we disagree on quite a few things.  My sister has 5 kids, all oops babies...lol  I could only wish to be fertile like that!
Here is a picture of my beautiful sister:


2.  I hate having my picture taken!  I am a camera phobe!  I've been this way since gaining so much weight.  I don't think I'll ever like getting my picture taken ever again!

3.  I LOVE to bake!  I'm a person that could spend all day in kitchen making breads, pastries, and cookies for everyone else to eat.  (Except the cookies!  If I make them, they are MINE!  COOOOOOOKIE!!!  LOL)

4.  I have a calico cat named Callie.  She is super smart and thinks she is human.  I got her from my sister and am very thankful!  She's the best cat I have ever had and I don't know what I would do without her to keep me entertained!  LOL  Here is a pic of Callie:





5.  I also have a pitt bull named Avalanche, but we call her Ava for short.  I rescued her when she was about 4 weeks old from some guys that were being mean to her.  She is so sweet, but right now is living with my mom because I have nowhere to keep her where we currently live.  I'm hoping I can bring her home REALLY soon!  Here is my Ava Lou:



6.  I play the French Horn and have for 27 almost 28 years now.  It is my passion!  I could not live without my horn or music in general.  I also sing, but it pales in comparison to playing my horn!  Here is a pic of me playing my horn quite a few years back. (Like I said I'm a camera phobe!)


7.  I belong to the National Honorary Band Fraternity, Kappa Kappa Psi.  It is something I am VERY proud of and hope to stay involved in for the rest of my life.  I was part of the founding line at my college.  Here is a picture of our founding line:






Other Great Blogs I follow:

www.peacebegan.com  This the my friend Brittany's blog.  She has been through a lot, like me.  This blog is her story of  her journey through pregnancy and loss.




http://survivingmiscarriages.blogspot.com  This is my friend Jessica's blog.  She has had 3 losses and is currently pregnant with her son Logan.  This blog is the story of her survival and journey to her take home baby.


http://aidanbabyofmine.blogspot.com  This is Emily's blog.  I don't know Emily other than through her blog.  I've been following it for a while, now.  The story is heart breaking and joyful at points, too.  It's most definitely worth the read!!


http://buchananmama.blogspot.com  This is one of my dearest friends' blog.  Beth and I met almost 2 years ago on BabyCenter and have been close friends ever since.  This is a blog about life in general with 2 babies, at home. (Well, one toddler and a baby.)



http://dearbabycook.blogspot.com  This is my friend Kristin's blog.  This is her story through pregnancy, loss, grief, and her journey back to finding joy and happiness once again.  Kristin started the Faces of Loss Faces of Hope website that I talk about so often.  She is an amazing woman!  I met Kristin through a fellow BLM and must say she has a very inspiring story!  This is also a must read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment