Visit Natural Parents Network
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving Days 3 and 4

‎30 Days of Thanksgiving- Day 3: Today I am thankful for my wonderful husband. He puts up with me no matter what and loves me like no other. He is my best friend, my soul mate, and most importantly....my love! I thank God for him EVERY day!

‎30 Days of Thanksgiving- Day 4: Today I am thankful for the rainbows that follow the storms!

It is an amazing thing to see so many Rainbows make it earthside safely!  This week alone, my BLM group has had 3!!  How amazing is that?  Someday, I know I will get my rainbow that is a take home baby!  I just wish it wasn't taking so long.  Like my husband said, "It's a good thing your name isn't Patience!"  Yeah, I'm not very patient!    I'm 6DPO and ready to get to the testing part!!!!  I hate the 2WW!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment