Visit Natural Parents Network
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 8



Day 8:  Today I am thankful for the rain! With our severe drought, this is definitely a gift from God! So pour down your cleansing rain on us and revive us!! BRING ON THE RAIN!!

Today we had all sorts of storms today!  We needed the rain so bad with this drought we are in.  It was WONDERFUL to have so much rain!  Along with the rain came thunder and lightening!  I LOVE that!!  There were also 3 tornado warnings for my county alone...and all at the SAME time!  Luckily, there was no damage to anything...at least that was reported!  PRAISE GOD!

Today was also voting day!!  There were 10 propositions on the ballot for amendments to the State Constitution.  Let's just say I am less than pleased with the results that are coming in.  People keep screaming for less government and less taxes, but yet they voted to expand government and raise taxes.  I hate the "Sheeple" phenomenon.  You should read the propositions and KNOW what they are about before just taking someone else's word on how you should vote!!  Use YOUR brain to make your OWN decisions!!  I wish people would just WAKE UP!  Oh well...nothing I can do about it now, I voted and knew what I was voting for or against.  That's pretty much all I could do.

As far as TTC goes, I'm 10 DPO and hoping that the next 4 days FLY by!  I am ready for AF to show and to maybe stop TTC for a few months while I lose some of this weight.  Maybe that will help me in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment