Visit Natural Parents Network
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5

Today I am thankful for my precious children, both here and in heaven.  My heart is so full of love for all of you!!  Mommy misses you with you are not here and cherishes the time that you are!  I thank God for you EVERY day...each and every one of you!!

As for TTC:  I am 7DPO today.  I'm trying to be patient and just sail on through the 2WW, but man on man, it's HARD!  I want to either move on to the next cycle or know that I'm pregnant.  I'm so impatient!

I have joined Pinterest for those of you that are on there.  I have been looking at crafts to do for the holidays and think I have found a few I want to try.  I think they will be fun!!  If you have any ideas for crafts, please send me links to them!!  I love finding new things to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment