Visit Natural Parents Network
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving



I decided to challenge myself this year and do 30 days of Thanksgiving.  Maybe this will help me to feel better and to not dwell on the things that have had me so down.  I would encourage all of you to do the same.  Just take 30 days to be thankful for whatever you are thankful for.  I'm using it as my status on Facebook each day.

So, yesterday's was :  I am thankful for all my family both near and far!

Today's is:  I am thankful for all my friends near, far, IRL, and OL!  I don't know what I would do without you!!

I have so much to be thankful for, I am not sure that 30 days will be enough.  We'll see!

So, as of right now, I am 4DPO.  Nothing much to report there, yet.  10 days until testing....and it always feels like an eternity!  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment