Visit Natural Parents Network
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Days 6 & 7

I missed posting day 6!  So, I will catch it up now.

Day 6-  Today, I am thankful for BENADRYL!! Without this, I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be able to deal with my stupid allergies! Thanks for making this medicine and thanks for the sleep that goes with it!!



Day 7-  Today I am thankful for MUSIC! I am thankful that God gave me the gift of music so that I can play the French horn, several other instruments, and sing! Music is my life!! I'm so blessed to be able to honor Him with this gift!


"Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD."

Psalms 150:3-6


As for TTC-  I am 9 DPO today.  I really am not feeling like this cycle will be good.  I just have a feeling we will be waiting until March to get our sticky bean.  I'm ok with that...I think.  I plan on passing the time doing some holiday crafts and packing up the house to get ready to move again.  Hopefully, we will find out perfect house in the country.  I know God knows where we are supposed to be, so we will just trust that where ever we end up it was all part of His plan.

So, if you are following me on Pinterest, you have seen some of the crafts I have in mind.  I am thinking about doing some adorable paper pumpkins and some pine cone turkeys for my Thanksgiving table.  They just look like so much fun!!  I also plan on making some awesome recipes I have come across!  I LOVE this time of year!  Yes, THANKSGIVING is my holiday of choice!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment