Visit Natural Parents Network
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Frustrations



Here I am...did you think I had given up on blogging, or maybe even TTC?  Well, as much as the thought crosses my mind to give up on TTC, I am way too stubborn to do that.  If I want something bad enough, I will move heaven and earth to get it.  It may take a while, but I will indeed do it.

Not having a computer to post from is quite frustrating.  My phone won't let me post, otherwise I would have done it that way.  There really isn't much going on in my world as far as TTC is concerned, though.  I'm CD7 and pretty sure this cycle is all screwed up due to a progesterone mix up with my last cycle.  My doc gave me some pills to take that help you generate your own progesterone, but they took about a week to kick in and by that time it was too late, AF was 3 days early, leaving me with an 11 day LP.  Not only that, but once they kicked in, they stopped AF on CD 4.  So, we'll see what happens from here on out through my cycle, but I'm not holding my breath for anything major to be accomplished this cycle.

In other news, Ron Paul came in 2nd in today's Iowa Straw Poll!!  It will be difficult for the main stream media to ignore him now!!!  If you haven't looked at Ron Paul, yet, and you are tired of the way the country is going and the same old same old from the Republican side, too, check him out!  You might be surprised that not everything you heard about him is true!  Here's a link to his sight!  Ron Paul 2012

Ok, well, that's all my major news for now.  I will try to get on some computer soon and update further!  Keep your fingers crossed that I actually O this cycle even with the progesterone debacle!!  Love to all my ladies!!

CD7 and waiting to see if I will O!

No comments:

Post a Comment