Visit Natural Parents Network
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Update

Well, it looks like I am probably Oing today!  I got my +OPK today and I am cramping on both sides and have some pinching, too!  I don't know many people that get their +OPK and O in the same day.  Leave it to me to be odd!  I could still not O until tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure today is the day.  DH and I have been rockstars in the BD deprtment!!  WOOT!  We'll get in more BDing until confirmation of O, though.  Gotta make sure, right?



Yesterday was A Day of Hope... baby loss awareness.  It just pains my heart so see that so many wonderful women have been through such a heartbreaking thing.  All those precious babies that were loved and wanted were taken from them too early.  It's so very sad.  I have to say, though, that my losses have brought me some friendships with amazing women that I otherwise would not have met!  Please, if you know of someone that has lost a child, don't be afraid to be their friend...and don't be afraid to ask questions!  It's better to inform people and let them know what some women go through...and let them know it could happen to them.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!  I'll let you know tomorrow if I am indeed Oing!!

CD14 and hoping this is O!!

No comments:

Post a Comment