Visit Natural Parents Network
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Ron Paul 2012 & Things



Today not much is going on.  I've been stirring the pot on Twitter (You can follow me by going here :  My Twitter )trying to raise awareness for Ron Paul.  If you are curious about a true constitutionalist, you should check him out.  Go here: Ron Paul 2012

I am pretty sure I O'd on CD 14 this time!!!  WOOT!  We'll know for sure tomorrow!  If my temp is 98.0 or higher, it means I did in fact O and I will be 3DPO!  Keep your fingers crossed!!  I started taking my new med (all natural) ProgestoEnhance yesterday.  We'll see if it helps at all.  I'm hoping it does the trick or we will have one more cycle down the drain.  I'm not sure I am ready for that.  That's about all this time, I guess.  I'll post my chart here for you to stalk if you feel the need!  XOXOXO ladies!

My chart

CD16 and hoping I really did O 2 days ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment