Visit Natural Parents Network
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

POAS Addiction Strikes AGAIN!!



Remember me telling you about what it's like as a POAS addict??  I thought I had it under control!  I really did!  But here I am falling off the wagon again!!  Hi, my name is Peach and I am a POAS-a-holic!!  Those tiny little packages that are stuffed deep in a drawer in my bathroom are calling me!!  I can hear them whispering, "PEE ON ME!!!"  It doesn't matter how far away I go, it wafts to me on the wind...is carried to me in the sound of fountains trickling!  It's going to take all I have to fight this addiction!!!  It's too early!!  (Who am I kidding?  It's NEVER too early to POAS!!  HAHA  Sure it'll be a BFN, but who cares...I will have POAS!!!!)  I....MUST........HOLD........O-U-T!!!  Hold me back ladies....don't let me near them...not yet!!!  UGH!!!!

I just spent the last hour trying to stave off this horrid addiction!!  I was looking at +HPTs that people got BEFORE 12 DPO!  That's right....staving off the addiction or maybe it was feeding it...I don't know!!!!  I've got to do something else to occupy my time.  I'm seriously fighting the urge to run into the bathroom, dig out my collection cup and HPTs and USE them!  *DEEP BREATH*  Ok....I think I got it all out of my system.  I can do this right?  Only 5 more days until I should test...I'll make it.....right??????

No comments:

Post a Comment