Visit Natural Parents Network
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Love



Have I told you lately how much I love my husband?  Have I told you how wonderful he is to me?  I don't say it near enough to him, but he is my world!  I have no idea how I became so blessed to have such a wonderful man love me the way he does.  I'm a VERY lucky lady!!  He has taken care of me when I was sick, hurt, sad, defeated...you name it, and he has been by my side holding my hand and always reminding me how much he loves me and needs me.  I could only hope that all of you are half as lucky, blessed, and happy as I!!  

I was watching The Bachelorette tonight, and watching how Ashley and JP were with each other...and I KNOW she made the right decision.  They have what we have.  No matter what bad things we have gone through, we've always been happy and loved each other.  It's a sensation I have never had before.  To go through some of the worst things, like losing a baby multiple times, having severe money issues due to the economy, and some other more private things, and still be happy in those moments with each other is so surreal.  I didn't know it was possible....until I met Terry.  He makes my heart happy!!  Never has there been a day where I have not wanted to touch him, kiss him, hold him.  I hate being away from him for any length of time...which is odd coming from a former military wife that did a year stent apart from her spouse with relative ease.  We literally spend just about 24/7 with each other,  and we don't kill each other...we don't argue like most couples would.  We ENJOY being with each other more than most people could even imagine!  I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!  :-D

The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 13: 4-13,

"4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

This has been my standard for love for years...and holding myself and my husband to this standard is what plays a big role in our happiness.  We are in LOVE...scriptural LOVE!  

6DPO......

No comments:

Post a Comment