Visit Natural Parents Network
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 8, 2011

PMS Roller Coaster



13 Things PMS Stands For:
1.  Pass My Shotgun
2.  Psychotic Mood Shift
3.  Perpetual Munching Spree
4.  Puffy Mid-Section
5.  People Make me Sick
6.  Provide Me with Sweets
7.  Pardon My Sobbing
8.  Pimples May Surface
9.  Pass My Sweatpants
10.  Pissy Mood Syndrome
11.  Plainly, Men Suck
12.  Pack My Stuff

…and my all time favorite…
13.  Potential Murder Suspect

I'm sure you guessed it, AF has arrived!  OH THE JOY!  I'm EXTREMELY unhappy about it, since it was early.  Yup, AF showed her ugly face at 12DPO.  I ended up with a shortened LP due to my pharmacy running out of  bio-identical progesterone cream.  When I ran out, I went to get it refilled and that didn't happen so my progesterone levels dropped causing AF to arrive early.  I talked to my doc and she gave me some herbal pills to take called ProgestoEnhance.  These pills are NOT progesterone, but they give you the building blocks to create your own progesterone....they also take a week to get into your system.  Needless to say they didn't help with this cycle.  So, I'll continue on these and hope that my body cooperates and that I actually start producing my own progesterone.  Time will tell I guess.  

Right now, I am drowning my sorrows in Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and sleeping as much as I can.  I'm also taking Cramp Bark to help with those dreaded menstrual cramps.  I'm pretty sure I have decided I now hate tampons and want a Diva Cup for the next go round with AF.  You can click on the links to find out about each of the products I have mentioned here.  No, I don't get paid for any of them and am not affiliated with any of their companies in any way.

I feel like I am on a roller coaster of emotions right now.  I really hate this time of month.  It's rough, not just on me, but on everyone around me.  I hate the crying jags, the irritability, the instantaneous anger or hurt feelings that are so irrational.  I apologize right now for anything I say or do in the next 5 days that may offend anyone.  I promise you, it's absolutely not intended!  So if you'll hang on tight and try to enjoy some of the ride, this roller coaster is taking off!

CD2 and NOT happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment