Visit Natural Parents Network
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How we got here...

I was encouraged by a friend to start blogging my experience...so here we go.

Welcome!  I am "Peach" and I am 34 years old.  I have 3 beautiful children that I adore with all my heart, 1 precious angel, Sarah, and 12 other little angels. My husband and I have been trying to conceive since February of 2007.  It's been a long road and had many ups and downs.  In the last year alone we have had 7 miscarriages.  Needless to say it's been a rough year.  Well, this past Sunday we found out that we are expecting again.  This is a very scary time for us.  I don't know if we'll get anywhere this time, but I am hoping and praying with all my might!

So, to start this off, I got my beautiful BFP on Sunday, July 3, 2011!  My EDD is March 12, 2012.  The neat thing about this pregnancy is that the conception occurred on my Angel Baby Sarah's birthday.  I don't know about you, but I believe that is a sign!  Not to mention my EDD is my Sister-In-Law's birthday!!  This just feels like it's meant to be.  Maybe I am stupid for getting my hopes up with my track record, but I'm going to trust that God sent me those signs and this is my sticky sticky baby!!

Today, I am 4 weeks and 3 days.  I will be happy to make it past 6 weeks and 4 days...that's my first milestone.  That's the longest I have carried in the past year.  So, that will be my marker for starting to get excited.  Here's to hoping we make it that far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment