Visit Natural Parents Network
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Staying busy...

Not much going on today in my world other than worrying about this pregnancy.  So, I have been trying to stay busy all day.  I've started tweeting for my presidential candidate, watched the race and cheered Dale Jr. on until he blew a tire, and made lasagna...lol  This isn't to mention all the time spent talking to my fellow Baby Loss Moms and friends.  When I stop doing something, my mind wanders back to all the what ifs....and that's not good.  I have to stay calm and relaxed so this baby decides it likes it in there!!  I hope everyone had a great day and an even better weekend over all!  I'm keeping my chin up and looking forward...not back!  4w5d and an eternity to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment