Visit Natural Parents Network
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

In the 2WW!!



Hello!  Sorry it's been a few days since I last posted.  This not having a computer thing is about to drive me bonkers!  So, I am officially in the 2 Week Wait.  I got my crosshairs on my chart yesterday!!  WOOT!  Now I just have to sit back and wait for the embryo (I'm being optimistic here) to implant and get all snuggly in there.  I won't test until 14 DPO, so in 10 days.  This part of the cycle goes by soooo slow!!!!!  Good thing I have a ton of things to do or I might just lose my mind during this 2WW.
I've been working on our portfolio for our company's website while my hubby is working on the website itself.  So far so good, I think.  When it's all done, I'll share it with you!  Hopefully, we will have it done in a couple of weeks!
I hope everyone is having a rocking weekend and that all is well in your lives!  I'll write more tomorrow!

4DPO...10 days until testing

No comments:

Post a Comment